What is the Entrepreneurs’ Club?
The Entrepreneurs’ Club is a club established by the ABB - a bank meeting the new challenges of the era - with the objective of providing various types of banking and non-banking services to individual entrepreneurs engaged in small and medium businesses and legal entities.
- Studying and applying positive practices towards advancing small and medium entrepreneurship;
- Building business relations between entrepreneurs;
- Helping to strengthen the positions of small and medium entrepreneurs in the country’s economy;
- Increasing the number of export-oriented entrepreneurs;
- Participation in creating new jobs.