"ABB" OJSC built the ABB mobile app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by "ABB" OJSC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to the privacy policies of third-party service providers used by the app
Google Play Services
Google Analytics for Firebase
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Rules of use for Mobile and Internet banking
These Rules should be carefully read and accepted by the individuals in order to use the Internet and Mobile Banking service.
- The terms used in the rules of use for Mobile and Internet Banking (hereinafter "Rules") have the following meanings:
- Bank – "ABB" Open Joint Stock Company;
- Digital banking – remote delivery of the Bank's products and services to customers using digital technologies and devices. Digital Banking means both Mobile and Internet Banking;
- Mobile banking – “ABB Mobile” is a type of service that manages bank accounts through mobile application and allows the User to perform certain operations remotely. Mobile banking can only be used on mobile devices (can be used by subscribers/users of all mobile operators);
- Internet banking – it is a type of service and software that allows the User to perform certain operations and manage bank accounts remotely via the Internet;
- User – Customer of the Bank who is registered in Mobile or Internet banking and has accepted the Rules;
- Customer - a party in a bank account agreement and a person who owns that account and is connected to the Mobile and/or Internet Banking system;
- Permanent Password - a set of numbers created for the user, known only to the user and providing access to the Internet and/or Mobile banking systems;
- One-time Password - a set of automatically generated numbers sent to the User's mobile phone number to provide access to the Internet and/or Mobile banking systems;
- SIM-card - (Subscriber Identification Module) - User identification module applied in the mobile network;
- Asan Imza – is a mobile identification method used to verify the User's identity when accessing electronic services and using digital signatures;
- Accounts – These are bank accounts opened for individuals. Accounts mean current or deposit accounts;
- Current account - An account opened for individuals for the receipt of funds received on their accounts, transfer and withdrawal of funds from the account, as well as the performance of other operations on the account;
- Deposit account – is an account opened for attracting users' funds to deposits, recording deposits and performing relevant operations under a bank deposit agreement;
- Payment card - a payment instrument used for making non-cash payments and obtaining cash;
- Bank fees - It is a fee set unilaterally by the Bank and payable for the services provided to User; Bank fees are posted on the official website of the bank;
- Compromise - the fact that the information protected by the Bank is accessible to third parties;
- ID document - identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Electronic document - is a documented information presented in electronic form, that is suitable for human perception through the use of electronic computing machines, as well as for transmission or processing in information systems through information and telecommunication networks.
- These Rules are an integral part of the agreement concluded between the Client and the Bank on opening a bank account and providing services in the field of Internet banking and define the rules and provisions adjusting Internet and/or Mobile banking services provided by the Bank.
- The Bank provides the User with the services specified in Annex 1. In any case, the services are provided if the user has sufficient funds in his/her account to perform the relevant operation and to charge the Service fee in accordance with the bank fees set by the Bank. The list of services specified in Annex 1 to the Agreement is for informational purposes and may be revised by the Bank without prior notice to the User.
- Daily or/ and one-time restrictions on operations established by Banks` tariffs and/ or by the decision of relevant management can be unliterally changed or canceled by Bank.
- The User can connect to the Internet and Mobile banking system if he/she has mobile equipment, a valid mobile phone number, and a bank account in the corresponding bank.
- The user's access to Mobile and Internet banking services via the Internet is the result of successful identification of the former and authentication of passwords.
- The User independently and at his own expense provides connection of his computing devices to the Internet, and access to the Internet, as well as protects his computing devices from unauthorized access and malware.
- In order to eliminate technical problems that may arise while using mobile and internet bank, Bank automatically will collect the necessary information reflecting users' actions in mobile and internet bank.
- Conversion operations carried out through the Internet and Mobile Banking System are performed according to the exchange rate of the Bank defined during the processing of electronic documents.
- In the Internet and Mobile banking systems, the transactions in foreign currency, as well as transactions in the accounts opened in foreign currency are carried out taking the requirements and restrictions of the currency legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan into account.
- The Bank provides the user with FAYDA points on selected operations made via Mobile Application within ABB Loyalty Program. The list of operations for which FAYDA points are provided, tariffs, restrictions, and the term of using FAYDA points are indicated in the tariff schedule of the Loyalty Program, and those indicated in the tariff table are subject to be changed or suspended by the bank unilaterally without notifying the user. The bank shall not be responsible for promotional codes provided by third parties.
User rights and responsibilities:
- The user undertakes to keep the login information (one-time password, permanent password, passcode, if any) out of reach of third parties and not to transfer it to other persons.
- Take all possible measures to prevent the loss, theft, or damage of your mobile phone, SIM card, and mobile device in other ways and to exclude the possibility of illegal use by third parties;
- If the User's login information is lost or stolen, as well as if such information cannot be used in other cases, the User shall apply to the branch of the Bank serving him/her with his/her ID document. After the application, the information is checked, and the old information is deleted and replaced with a new one;
- The User is responsible for the proper operation of the Mobile Banking application, mobile phone device, or Internet banking application;
- The user undertakes not to use devices that subject to modification at the system level.
- The user is responsible for any issues caused by incorrect installation of the program;
- The Bank is not responsible for any adverse events that may occur during the transfer of data by the User and does not participate in disputes between the User and the Internet provider;
- The user is obliged to immediately change the permanent password in the Internet banking system in case of compromise or suspicion of compromise of the permanent password.
- The user is obliged to immediately contact the Bank and obtain a new one-time password in case of compromise or suspicion of compromise of one-time password.
- If it is not possible to carry out the above steps immediately, as well as if the User has a compromise or suspicion of compromising the ID, the User should immediately contact the Bank's call center or any branch of the Bank.
- According to the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the User is fully responsible for the compilation of electronic transactions through the Digital Banking system, confirmation by entering incoming data, integrity, and accuracy of information entered into the Digital Banking system, and all related risks, and damages to the User;
- If the User is not a Customer of the bank, he undertakes to get acquainted with the Rules, terms and conditions of the agreement on the provision of Internet banking services and other documents governing the User-Bank relationship.
- The Bank is not responsible for damage caused to the User as a result of loss of credentials or mobile phone, SIM card, and/or mobile device used for accessing digital banking system, as well as theft, illegal use of third parties;
- The User recognizes that the Bank preserves the right to refuse to connect any account or account type of the User to the Digital Banking service, as well as decline performing any transaction of the User through Digital Banking;
- The User accepts the right of the Bank to unilaterally amend the Rules and Digital Banking. The date of posting the amended Rules in Digital Banking is the date of acceptance by the User.
- The user may contact Bank information center with a relevant request or protest regarding misunderstandings during or after registration;
Circumstances excluding the bank liabilities:
- The Bank is not responsible for the disclosure of private bank information to the third parties if User;
- discloses credentials,
- loses his/her mobile phone or other means to access Digital banking system
- or transfers to third parties.
- The Bank is not responsible for unauthorized (illegal) interference to User's bank accounts and operations if User;
- discloses credentials,
- loses his/her mobile phone or other means to access Digital banking system or gives it to third parties,
- does not contact Bank in time for blocking access to the Digital Banking system,
- doesn’t follow these Rules;
- makes errors during the registration of documents and provides incorrect account/phone numbers and details;
- informs other persons on the information entered during the seizure of communication channels and the stolen accounts;
- leave open business sessions uncontrolled in the digital banking system
- Other provisions
- The User is responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under these Rules in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- According to these Rules, the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall apply to all disputes between the parties.
- Bank fees for transactions made on the Internet and Mobile banking system is charged in accordance with the rates set by Bank.
- Baku time is applied to the transactions made on the Internet and Mobile banking system.
- The User agrees to undertake the risk of financial and privacy violations as a result of data compromising on the Internet, considering that the Internet is not a secure communication channel.
- These Rules, as well as the rules unilaterally modified by the Bank have the same legal force as paper documents approved by the User's personal signature.
- In a digital banking system, any document created by the User and a document on paper approved by the User have equal legal force. In the event of a conflict between the documents, the document on paper shall be preferred.
- E-orders and assignments provided to Bank for transactions carried out by the User through the digital banking system are the basis for the Bank to carry out transactions on User accounts.
- These Rules, as well as the rules unilaterally modified by the Bank and the documents approved by Digital Banking are accepted as evidence in resolving disputes.
Performing transactions via Mobile or Internet banking:
- Card balance information
- Card to card money transfer
- Transfer money from the card to the current account
- Temporary blocking/unblocking of the card
- Transfer from current account to card account
- Transfer from the card to your current bank account
- Transfer from the card to another person's current bank account
- Online payments
- Balance information
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Transfer money from your account to another person's bank account
- Get information on deposits
- Loans, loan debt, payment schedule and history
- Loan repayment
- Exchange rates
- Service network (branch, department, ATM)