What is the salary card?
A salary card is a bank card issued for your employee to get a salary, bonuses, allowances, etc.
Salary card possesses the same functionality as any regular bank card: cash withdrawal, payments, etc.
Card annual service fee and cash withdrawal fees will be paid by your company.
How to transfer salary to employee account?
- Submit a payment order indicating account numbers of the employees and amounts to be credited;
- Pay fees for cash withdrawal;
- Your branch will transfer the respective amounts to your employees’ accounts the same day.
Benefits to your company:
- A decrease in the costs associated with cash collection, storage, and distribution;
- Salary available to employees the same day when the transfer is a maid;
- Information about the amounts of salary stays confidential.
Benefits to your company’s employees:
- Get a fully-functional international payment card free of charge;
- Withdraw cash free of charge in our wide ATM network as well as make payments in POS machines and in online stores;
- No need to carry cash while travelling: withdraw money in ATMs or make non-cash operations worldwide;
- Benefit from our e-services and 24/7-open banking channels;
- Get affordable loans and credit lines.
To open salary cards for your employees:
- Contact your branch;
- Your account manager will inform you about the terms and possibilities of the service;
- Fill in the application form and sign the contract;
- Fill in a .xls file with your employee’s information;
- Pay fees for the issuing of the cards;
- Branch will open accounts and issue cards for every employee;
- Cards will be handed over to your representative;
- Each time you need to transfer money to your employees, please submit a payment order to your branch.