“The International Bank of Azerbaijan” Open Joint-Stock Company
ANNOUNCES AN OPEN TENDER
Name of the tender: “Procurement of services for analysis of gaps in the competencies of employees on critical roles by “The International Bank of Azerbaijan” Open Joint-Stock Company.
Date of the tender: 20.07.2020
The tender is held on 1 lot.
Bidders are requested to submit their bids in sealed and signed double envelopes.
Bidders must have the necessary financial and technical capacity to perform the contract.
Lot 1 - 100 (one hundred) manats
BANK NAME: The International Bank of Azerbaijan
TAX ID: 9900001881
Correspondent account: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944
ABBN: AZ12IBAZ34501019440000100100 AZN
ABBN: AZ33IBAZ34511018400000100100 USD
The participation fee is non-refundable in any case.
Participants can obtain the Instructions to Tenderers in Azerbaijani language from the address 67 Nizami str., Nasimi district, Baku (contact person: Nargiz Isgandarli, phone: 012 4930091, ext. 8208, email: email@example.com).
Bidders must submit the following documents to participate in the tender:
- Written application to participate in the tender;
- Bank document on payment of participation fee;
- Tender proposal (must be valid within at least 30 banking days (till August 12, 2020) from the date of opening of the envelopes (September 23, 2020));
- Bank guarantee in the amount of 1 (one) percent of the bid price (must be valid within at least 30 banking days from the last date of the bid validity (at least until November 03, 2020);
- Prove of clear records from the relevant tax authority;
- Copy of the financial statements on the activities of the bidder for the last year, approved by the tax authorities;
- Bank statement on the financial condition of the applicant for the past year (if the activity period is less than one year, then the statement should be provided for the entire period of operation);
- Full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and bank details of the bidder;
- Other documents at the discretion of the bidder.
Documents must be prepared in Azerbaijani, in 2 copies (original and copy) (bids in a foreign language should be translated into Azerbaijani).
Bidders shall submit the abovementioned documents (excluding tender offer and bank guarantee) by 5:00 pm August 05, 2020. The tender offer and bank guarantee in sealed double envelopes should be submitted by 5:00 pm August 11, 2020. All documents should be submitted to the following address: 67 Nizami Street, Nasimi district, Baku.
Envelopes submitted after the deadline will be returned unopened.
Bids will be opened on August 12, 2020, at 16.10 pm at the following address 67 Nizami Street, Nasimi district, Baku.
Bidder representatives can participate in the tender opening ceremony. Participants must submit proof (power of attorney) to confirm their authority.