Bank “ABB” OJSC
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPEN TENDER
Tender name: Procurement of technical support services for Flexcube and Corporate Banking systems by the Bank “ABB” OJSC.
Tender announcement date: 06.06.2022
The tender is held for 1 lot.
Bidders are invited to submit their bids in writing form and in sealed, signed double envelopes.
Bidders must have the necessary financial and technical capacity to perform the contract.
Companies wishing to participate in the tender are required to have at least 3 (three) years of experience in the field of service.
Lot – 250 (two hundred and fifty AZN) for 1
Name of Bank: ABB
S/a: AZ12IBAZ34501019440000100100 AZN
S/a: AZ33IBAZ34511018400000100100 USD
The participation fee is not refundable in any case.
Participants can get a set of general rules in the Azerbaijani language from the address: Baku, Nasimi district, Nizami Street, 67 (contact person: Ulkar Shukurova, phone: 012 4930091, ext. 8212, e-mail: email@example.com).
Required documents for participation in the tender:
- Written application form;
- Bank document on payment of tender participation fee;
- Tender proposal ((must be valid for at least 30 (thirty) banking days (ie at least until August 12, 2022) after the date of tender envelopes’ opening (June 29, 2022));
- Bank guarantee in the amount of 1 (one) percent of the bid value ((must be at least 30 banking days longer than the last day of the tender proposal (ie must be valid at least until September 22, 2022));
- Certificate from the relevant tax authority confirming that the bidder has no overdue obligations on taxes and other obligatory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- A copy of the financial report of the bidder on its activity for the last year, approved by the tax authorities;
- Bank statement on the financial condition of the bidder for the last year (if the operations period is shorter, for the whole activity period);
- Full name, legal status, charter, country of registration, and bank details of the bidder;
- Other documents at the discretion of the bidder.
- If the bidder is a non-resident, non-resident people must submit a document (certificate) confirming the tax residency to determine the bidder's tax residency.
Documents must be prepared in 2 copies (original and copy), in the Azerbaijani language (tender proposals in a foreign language must be translated into Azerbaijani).
To participate in the tender, bidders must submit the above documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until June 21, 2022, at 17:00, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in sealed double envelopes until June 28, 2022, at 17:00, to the following address: Baku city, Nasimi district, Nizami street, 67.
Submitted envelopes after the deadline will be returned unopened.
Bidders' proposals will be opened on June 29, 2022, at 16:15 at the address: 67, Nizami Street, Nasimi district, Baku.
Authorized representatives of the bidders may attend. The participating representatives must submit a document (power of attorney) confirming their authority.