"International Bank of Azerbaijan" Open Joint Stock Company
ANNOUNCES AN OPEN TENDER
Tender title: "Purchase of services of a creative advertising agency for the implementation of bank-owned products and campaigns"
Tender announcement date: 27.07.2023
The tender is held for 1 lot.
Bidders are required to submit their bids in written form in sealed, signed double envelopes.
Companies wishing to participate in the tender are required to have at least 3 (three) years of business activity in the field of service.
Bidders must have the necessary financial and technical capabilities to fulfill the contract.
Lot – 100 (one hundred) AZN for 1
BANK NAME: International Bank of Azerbaijan
S/a: AZ12IBAZ34501019440000100100 AZN
S/a: AZ33IBAZ34511018400000100100 USD
The participation fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Participants can get the set of basic conditions drawn up in the Azerbaijani language at the address No. 67, Nizami street, Baku city, Nasimi district (Contact person: Gunel Ismayilova, phone: 012 4930091, ext. 8215, e-mail address: email@example.com).
Documents to be submitted for participation in the tender:
- written request (application) to participate in the tender;
- a bank document on the payment of the participation fee in the tender;
- the tender offer (must be valid for at least 30 (thirty) bank days after the date of opening of the tender envelopes (August 31, 2023) (that is, until at least October 12, 2023);
- bank guarantee in the amount of 1 (one) percent of the value of the tender offer (must be at least 30 banking days more than the last day of the validity period of the tender offer (that is, it must be valid at least until November 24, 2023);
- certificate from the relevant tax authority that the claimant has no overdue obligations regarding taxes and other mandatory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of the financial report approved by the tax authorities about the plaintiff's activity in the last year;
- a bank statement on the applicant's financial situation in the last year (if he has been active for a shorter period of time, during the entire period of his activity);
- full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and bank details of the claimant;
- other documents according to the applicant's discretion;
- in case the claimant is a non-resident, in order to determine the tax residency of the claimant who is considered a non-resident, those persons must submit a document (certificate) confirming their tax residency.
Documents must be drawn up in Azerbaijani, in 2 copies (original and copy) (tender proposals in foreign languages must be translated into Azerbaijani).
To participate in the tender, bidders should submit the above documents (except the tender offer and bank guarantee) by 24 August 2023 at 17:00 and the tender offer and bank guarantee in double sealed envelopes by 30 August 2023 at 17:00 should be submitted to the address No. 67, Nizami street, Nasimi district, Baku city.
Envelopes submitted after this time will be returned unopened.
Bidders' proposals will be opened on August 31, 2023 at 16:00 at the address No. 67, Nizami Street, Nasimi District, Baku.
Authorized representatives of claimants may participate. Participating representatives must present a document confirming their authority (power of attorney).