SMS-Notification service allows you to get SMS information about all operations on your card in real-time mode.
You will get information SMS on your mobile phone once there is a deposit or withdrawal from your card.
Even if the transaction is failed you will be notified thus enabling you to track suspicious operations.
Using the SMS-Notification service you will keep your card under control 24/7.
- Get notifications immediately after the transaction is done;
- All local (Azercell, Bakcell, Nar Mobile, Azerfon-Vodafone) and many foreign mobile operator numbers can be subscribed to the service;
- You will not be charged for each SMS from your mobile phone balance, the fee will be charged from your card account monthly. So, even your mobile number balance is 0, you will get notifications on your card operations;
- You can link to your phone number any number of cards. In this case, your will be charged for every card separately.
How to subscribe
To subscribe to the service
- Choose Services - SMS information in ATM or payment terminal and follow the instructions on the screen or;
- Activate the SMS-Notification service by contacting the Call Center.
To change your phone number:
- Choose Services- SMS information-Change number at ATM or payment terminal and follow the instructions on the screen
To cancel your subscription:
- Visit your branch/sub-branch or;
- Deactivate the SMS-Notification service by contacting the Call Center.
Charges and Fees
Fee for SMS-Notification service is AZN 0.4 monthly (VAT inclusive).
Service is free of charge for the holders of VISA Gold/MC Gold, VISA Platinum/MC Platinum, American Express Green, American Express Gold, VISA Infinite/MC World Elite, American Express Platinum cards.
Fee for pensioner cardholders* – AZN 0.1 (VAT inclusive) monthly.
* "SMS notification" service is free of charge until 01.01.2022.